Fort Wayne, Indiana Crawl Space Waterproofing, Encapsulation, and Repair
The Crawl Space Company is a family owned and operated full service crawlspace repair contractor that has services in Allen County including Fort Wayne, Leo-Cedarville, Arcola, Harlan, Huntertown, Woodburn, Hoagland, New Haven, Oxford Indiana. We offer custom designed solutions to meet your specific crawlspace repair need. The Crawl Space Company, a division of American Basement Solutions, has the experience to repair all of your crawl space waterproofing and foundation needs.
Crawl Space Repairs we offer in Allen County:
- Crawl Space Waterproofing – DrainRite Perimeter Drainage System
- Crawl Space Encapsulation – AmeriBrite Encapsulation System
- Crawl Space Mold Remediation – Soda Blasting
- Crawl Space Foundation Repair – Push Pier
- Crawl Space Structural Repair – Joist, Sill Plate, & Beam Repair
- Crawl Space Vapor Barriers & Insulation – Debris Removal
Why Choose Us
The Crawlspace Company prides itself in providing a superior level of customer satisfaction. Our family & employees will treat your home as if it is their own. We understand that finding a responsible and trustworthy crawlspace contractor is challenging, but you’ll find that the Crawlspace Company adheres to the simple guidelines of respect, honesty, and responsibility. Showing up on time for appointments, using certified technicians, performing the work that we contract to do, and living up to our warranties helps homeowners trust that we will be there when you need us.
If you think you have crawl space mold, crawlspace water, or crawl space moisture problems of any kind, we want to help. As experienced crawl space environment experts, we offer superior products to solve all your crawlspace problems.
Call us to Protect Your Home From:
- Crawl Space Mold & Mildew
- Bugs, Critters, & Rodents
- Crawl Space Structural Damage
- CrawlSpace Odor
- Higher Energy Costs
- Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Cold Floors